Follow @GoodESLtopics on Twitter
E-Learning English is a FREE website to help you become a better English speaker. We are a resource to anyone who wants to gain fluency in English and to those who teach English to others.
We believe the best way to improve English fluency is through speaking practice. If you want to travel, attend an English speaking university or work in an international company, speaking English is necessary. To help students achieve their goals we provide good conversation topics so students may have good discussions and debates. Additionally, we have American English Idiom lessons to help students learn to talk like native speakers.
We know speaking and writing should be learned together. Our Teaching Team at E-Learning English has seen the results in our classrooms. When a student learns to write better, they will speak better. To help students improve both speaking and writing we will post good writing topics which have proven successful.
Additionally, every ESL student needs to practice reading comprehension. To help our students, we have added great lessons using articles and other material.
Each week we will post detailed lesson plans for you to use FREE. Sometimes we will add articles from our past students who have been successful in reaching their ESL goals. Also, we reach out to ESL teachers across the world to get their input, which is posted here at E-Learning English.
- Rules for Writing Great Paragraphs July 20, 2012
- Good Conversation Topics 5: Life 50 Years Ago July 20, 2012
- How to Write an Essay: from choosing a topic to editing July 20, 2012
- Good Conversation Topics 3: Sadness or Depression July 20, 2012
- How to Understand an Author’s Purpose July 22, 2012
- The Best way to Practice English Speaking 5 October 24, 2012
- The Best way to Practice English Speaking 4 October 24, 2012
- The Best way to Practice English Speaking 3 October 24, 2012
- The Best way to Practice English Speaking 2 October 24, 2012
- The Best way to Practice English Speaking 1 October 24, 2012
- Teaching Team: Wyroby, We update E-learning English weekly with ...
- wyroby z betonu: I have been absent for a while, but now I remember...
- Teaching Team: Beton, Sounds like a great mission. What type of ...
- beton: We're a group of volunteers and starting a new sc...
- Teaching Team: Thanks, we are glad you like the site. E-learning...